Every thing about Top 5 Foods that Burn Calories to Lose Weight | Vahrehvah :
There are a variety of foods that we can eat daily to burn calories and lose weight but the most amazing news that these super delicious top 5 foods are absolutely good to burn calories, and they boost numerous health benefits. They are also easily available in the market and should include in your daily balanced diet. Include more fibrous foods in your daily meal as they help reduce the amount of fatty cholesterol in your blood and also help to prevent your body from absorbing cholesterol.
Foods like lettuce, radish and horseradish are rich in iron and magnesium that help speed up metabolism and they have fat dissolving properties. If you are obese and really looking out for burning some calories and fat, then do include these amazing foods that could help you lose weight and keep you fit and healthier.
- Oats: Although carbohydrates have gotten a bad reputation, oats play a significant role in weight loss. That’s because they contain a good amount of fiber, slow digestion, help you feel fuller longer, and boost metabolism. In one study conducted by Tufts University, researchers found people who ate three or more daily servings of whole grains (such as oats) had 10 percent less belly fat than people who ate the same number of calories from processed white carbs. Along with aiding weight loss, oatmeal benefits heart health by lowering high blood pressure and LDL “bad” cholesterol levels.
- Beans & Lentils: Beans are a staple weight loss food. They are touted for their ability to help regulate blood sugar levels and help with digestion due to their fiber content. Try adding a can of organic black beans as a side to your next meal, especially if it can replace a more carb-laden item like bread or rice. Many restaurants keep black beans on hand as a substitute for a side, so they’re a great go-to item when you’re out with friends and want to eat well without looking like you’re on a diet.
Lentils are gaining more popularity as a weight-loss friendly food. Their high-fiber content helps to keep you feeling good between meals and will help keep your blood sugar levels from spiking. If you’re going vegetarian, you can use lentils as a good protein source. You can also use them as a side dish to compliment another protein. Lentils also help to keep your cholesterol in check.
- Green Tea: Green tea contains the antioxidant ECGC, which triggers the release of fat from cells, helping to speed up your liver’s ability to turn fat into energy. Sipping a few cups of this tea every day can also help rev your metabolism. If you are someone who also works out, you will reap even greater benefits. In a recent study, researchers found people who drank 4-5 cups of green tea every day and worked out 25-minutes a day lost an average of two pounds more than non-tea drinking athletes.
TIP: Make sure you’re reaching for regular green tea and not a bottled tea filled with sugar. Since green tea is a popular tea, there are a lot of bottled versions on the market. The best thing you can do is brew your own green tea. That way you know exactly what you’re drinking.
- Spinach: Spinach is low in calories and carbohydrates, yet high in fiber. That’s a great combination if you’re looking to lose weight! Plus, Swedish researchers found women who consumed spinach for three months experienced a drop-in weight, hunger, and cravings. You can eat spinach in several different ways, fresh as a salad or cooked. Along with fresh spinach, you can also get it frozen. It works for weight loss by adding bulk to your stomach without packing on the calories.
- Apple & Oranges: They are extremely wonderful and colorful fruits that are rich in fiber, and vitamin C. Eating these juicy fruits make you feel full longer and would also satisfy your sugar cravings healthfully. It improves your digestive system, beautifies your skin and prevents cancer.
At Vahrehvah, we offer you with a wide range of healthy, nutritious, air fried snacks and delicious recipes that are quick and easy to prepare using very little oil. Do try these recipes and enjoy healthy cooking.