Every thing about Most Popular Fried Chicken Recipes | Vahrehvah :
I feel ever delighted writing about some of my most popular fried chicken recipes. Be it any part of India or all around the world, there is a demand for fried chicken mainly as they are crispy on the exterior side and moist and juicy inside. These fried chicken dishes can be served or eaten anytime in between meals too. They are best as starters or appetizers. It is best making these dishes at home and making it fresh, as often the fried chicken bought from the food outlets or a take away restaurant is a little heavy and too greasy. They also are heavily coated with flour and less meat. When it’s homemade, you could also take the liberty of adjusting the spices, use good tender pieces of meat and keep it healthy and all this is surely worth the indulgence to delight your taste buds.
Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favorite of all beyond belief! The modern chicken is a descendant of red junglefowl hybrids along with the grey junglefowl first raised thousands of years ago, in the northern parts of the Indian subcontinent. Chicken as a meat has been depicted in Babylonian carvings from around 600 BC. Chicken was one of the most common meats available in the Middle Ages. It was one of the basic ingredients in the so-called white dish, a stew usually consisting of chicken and fried onions cooked in milk and seasoned with spices and sugar. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavor may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily. Indian chicken dish is famous world over for mouthwatering tandoori varities, curries, tikkas and gravies. Chicken tikkas and pakoras are served as starters. While butter chicken, chicken curry, chicken chettinad are served in main course or an accompaniment.
Most of these Chicken fried recipes are easy to prepare and tempts each and every one as the fragrance and aroma lingering around the kitchen while preparing craves for more. These are some of the most popular Fried Chicken recipes that I love the most-
- Tandoori Chicken: A popular Indian dish consisting of chicken marinated in a mixture of yoghurt and spices traditionally cooked in high temperatures in a tandoor (clay oven) or on a traditional barbecue grill.
- Chicken Lollipop: An Indo Chinese dish and very popular delicious appetizers for the kids. It’s a great delicious appetizer wanting to be pounced on.
- Chicken 65: Wow! It’s one of those popular dishes prepared in most of the dhabas and restaurants. Chicken 65 is a spicy, red, deep-fried chicken pieces offered as bar snack, main course or quick appetizer together with lemon wedges, onion slices and slit green chilies.
- Spicy Cashew Chicken Stir fry: It is an exotic dish that is truly enticing. A medley of exotic veggies and battered fried chicken mixed stir fried in spicy, sweet and tangy slurry.
- Chicken Egg Fry: Also known as is a favorite Indo-chinese food at Mumbai as well as other places in India. It is a great hit with kids as well as fantastic for those who are not attracted to chicken. This is fast, simple and balanced recipe.
- Pepper Chicken Chettinad: Chicken cooked in Chettinad It is a delicious, hot and spicy dry chicken recipe cooked in aromatic spice blend featuring the uniqueness of Chettinad dishes. This dish is a great feast for all spice lovers.
- Chennai Chukka Chicken: This chicken dish is cooked in the Indian way. Chicken marinated in spices and deep fried until crispy and golden in color.
- Golden Tsos Chicken: Tso's Chicken is served in many Chinese restaurants in US. It is an awesome dish made with succulent pieces of chicken battered and deep fry until golden brown, tempered and cooked in a nice smooth sweet and sour sauce.
- Ginger Chicken: This recipe is made by combining the flavors of sliced ginger, ginger & garlic paste, green chilies, curry leaves, onions and black pepper to create an amazingly coating to the chicken pieces.
- Butter Chicken Roast: A simple yet mouth-watering and delicious Butter Chicken roast that is marinated with spices and pan fried until chicken is cooked. Goes well with hot rice and pappu charu (lentil stew).
- Buffalo Wings Crazy Sauce: In the cuisine of the United States, is a chicken wing section that is generally deep-fried, unbraided and coated in a sauce of vinegar-based pepper hot sauce and butter.
- Masala Chicken Wings: This chicken wings cooked in Indian masalas, tastes excellent while having drinks usually this kind of snacks served in bar and restaurants.
- Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce: It is a popular Malaysian dish of skewered chicken. These delicious Thai-style chicken satays are made of chicken marinated in a peanut sauce, and then grilled.
- Chicken Adobo: Adobo is the name of a popular dish and cooking process in Philippine cuisine that involves meat, seafood or vegetables marinated in a sauce of vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, browned in oil, and simmered in the marinade.
- Roast Chicken Masala: Whole chicken is marinated in spices before being roasted to a juicy, succulent dish served with spicy potatoes.
- Chicken 2 Peppers: Chicken cooked in dry method by adding two kinds of spices black pepper powder and green chilies. This dish is very hot and served with plain rice.
- If you are preparing it as snack for kids, then reduce the quantity of ginger, garlic and red chillies and makes it less spicy.
- If you’re looking for a great source of lean, low fat protein, this bird is the word. The protein in chicken lends itself to muscle growth and development, and help support a healthy body weight and aid weight loss.
- If you’re entering your senior years and you’re concerned about Osteoporosis or arthritis, eating chicken will aid in your fight against bone loss thanks to the protein punch it packs!
- Chicken is also rich in phosphorus, an essential mineral that supports your teeth and bones, as well as kidney, liver, and central nervous system function.
- Chicken is high in retinol, alpha and beta-carotene, and lycopene, all derived from vitamin A, and all vital for healthy eyesight.
Once you try these chicken recipes, then there is always a temptation to make again and again. I am sure you’ll also give it a try or else you are really missing the chance of delighting your family and friends with good and delicious food.