Spicy Honey Chicken Wings is a fantastic, tempting golden brown crispy, super delicious spicy fried Chicken Wings tossed in a zesty sauce made with a mix of finely chopped spring onions, coriander leaves, soya sauce, vinegar, chilli powder and honey, coating the chicken wings well giving an amazing glaze and shine to the crispy chicken wings pieces. The spicy honey sweet and spicy Chicken wings are a perfect dish for a pleasant snack for candle light dinner.
You could definitely control the level of heat or spiciness in the sauce while the honey adds an startling glaze factor that sends these wings over the edge. The spicy honey chicken wings can be eaten on its own or served with some awesome homemade ranch dressing and a side of celery sticks. These spicy honey chicken wings are definitely having a mélange of flavors – sweet, spicy and sour in one bite, fried Chicken wings seared in a remarkable sweet and spicy sauce.
They honey glazed spicy chicken wings is cooked to crisp perfection and a seriously finger licking snack. Fried Chicken wings are great and exciting snack for any occasion. They are cooked in many ways. They even taste better when grilled up with that entire extra smoky flavor and would be the best served as appetizers, snacks or for meals. Chicken wings are quick and easy to cook, loaded with exotic flavors making them the perfect snack to savor.
To try preparing this exceptional, easy to prepare homemade spicy honey chicken wings, do enjoy watching the making of this dish.
How to prepare Spicy Honey Chicken Wings:
- Chicken wings - 8 nos
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 1 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Turmeric - pinch
- Rice flour - 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Lime rind - 1 tsp
- Soya sauce - 1tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Spring onions - 2 tbsp
- Coriander - 1 bunch
- Honey - 1 tbsp
1. With the help of a fork, punch the chicken wings. Add little salt, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, rice flour, lemon juice & rind, mix all of this, and spread it on the chicken wings.
2. In a plate, place the marinated chicken wings and put it in the refrigerator (1 to 2 hours) preferably over night.
3. Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the chicken wings till crispy and brown. Remove and keep aside.
4. In the pan, put a tablespoon of oil and add chopped spring onions, coriander leaves, Soya sauce, vinegar, honey and sauté well. Add in the fried chicken wings and toss well.
5. Remove and serve hot. Looking for some yummy Chicken Wings recipes?? Go ahead and check out the below link:
https://www.vahrehvah.com/search/chicken+wings You could always reach me at my below links:
My Cooking Videos Indian Recipes Indian Food Regional Indian Cuisines VahChef Sanjay Thumma
Enjoy Cooking! Keep Smiling…