Chicken Biryani Balls are just yummy, mouth-watering and fantastic snack that is actually influenced from the Masala rice balls recipe. To cook with modern technology, this is a brilliant recipe to spice our palate with healthy, nutritious and guilt-free foods. This is an awesome variation of savouring Chicken Biryani balls with fresh or leftover cooked rice combined with some left-over chicken curry, fresh aromatic herbs, biryani spice mix powder, little egg yolks mixed together, coated with flour, breadcrumbs and are air fried until crisp and golden brown. The taste of the Chicken Biryani balls is truly unique, flavourful and an innovative dish to try. These aromatic and appetizing balls would make an ideal snack for any party tempting the guest to have a niche for the Chicken biryani balls.
They taste exactly like the chicken biryani, having varied essence from the fresh herbs and biryani masala that are well blended in the rice. This snack is best done with basmati rice which will actually make the balls aromatic and yummy. Chicken biryani balls is a very creative and well-designed recipe, fast to prepare, saves a lot of time, proper use of left-over rice and curries to make scrumptious and luscious snack that would surely tempt your kids to eat more. You could serve these chicken biryani balls with sauce or any dip. Do try this using different curries and get creative to serve your kids with healthy and nutritious foods.
Recipe of Chicken Biryani Balls:
Cooked rice or Left-over rice - 2 cups
Chicken curry (left-over) - 1 cup
Mint leaves, finely chopped - 1 tsp
Coriander leaves, finely chopped - 1 tbsp
Biryani masala - 1 tsp
Egg yolks – 1 or 2 nos
Bread crumbs (for coating) - 1 cup
Beaten egg (for coating) - 2 nos
All-purpose flour (for coating) - 1 cup
- In a mixing bowl, add in the left-over rice (preferably basmati rice), any left-over chicken curry or kebabs fries etc, finely chopped mint and coriander leaves, biryani masala, egg yolks and mix all ingredients together.
- Convert this mixture into slightly big dumplings and keep aside.
- Place 3 plates on the table, one with flour, second with beaten egg and finally with fresh bread crumbs.
- Take a Chicken biryani ball and roll over in the egg mixture and then in the flour, repeat this once again and finally coat with bread crumbs. Complete the same process with all the chicken balls and keep aside.
- Preheat Philips airfryer at 180 degree C for 3 mins.
- Put out the basket and put in the chicken biryani balls and air fry the biryani balls at 180 degree for 6-8 mins.
- Remove and serve hot with any variety of raita or sauce.
You could also reach me at my website for more amazing nutritious and enticing rice recipes at: www.vahrehvah.com
Enjoy Cooking and always remember that: “VahrehVah is all about inspiring others to cook”!