- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour, wheat flour, pinch of salt, baking soda, baking powder, ghee and mix it.
- Add little water and mix nicely to make sticky dough, allow it to rest for 20 minutes.
- Take a pan and add little water,sugar, cardamom powder and allow it boil to make a sugar syrup.
- Dust some flour and roll dough and cut into pieces with knife.
- Heat oil in a pan and switch off flame and fry the kaja into reddish brown in colour.
- Drop into sugar syrup and mix nicely, place it on stove and mix rose water, later cook until it is nice and soft.
- Strain the sugar syrup and coat it with sugar powder and transfer into serving plate.
Now gottam kaja is ready to serve.