Oat Meal Muffins is an excellent tea time snack packed with the goodness of the oats along with its fine and tender texture. These nutritious air fried oatmeal treats are quick and easy to make, mess-free, guilt-free and makes your house smell delicious to please the whole family. Oatmeal combined together with flour, butter, sugar, eggs and flavoured with vanilla essence gives a wonderful taste to the muffins. These intensely air fried oatmeal muffins are great snack that can be eaten anytime guilt-free.
They also have a pleasant sweetness from the raisins infused in them. Oats are part of the cereal grain and are grown for it seeds. It widely consumed mainly for its nutritional benefits. Most of us know well by now that oats are a very healthy and nutritious food and as breakfast would be the perfect way to start the day with.
Oatmeal is been ranked one of the best food that can fight against cholesterol and it contains several vital nutrients such as complex carbohydrates, B vitamins, fiber, and minerals such as phosphorous, iron, selenium, and calcium. Oats also contain the energizing and stress lowering, B vitamin family, which helps transform carbs into usable energy. Generally oatmeal is chiefly eaten as porridge but there are also many varieties of baked goods that can be made with oats which includes oatcakes, cookies and oat bread. Dishes made with oats are absolutely healthy, nutritious, light and comforting. Do try this simple and easy to cook recipe that your family would be delighted off.
Recipe of Oat Meal Muffins:
Butter – 100 gms
Powdered sugar or Icing sugar – 100 gms
Vanilla essence - ¼ tsp
Eggs - 100 gms
Flour – 100 gms
Baking pd – pinch
Oats – 50 gms
Raisins – 1 tbsp
- In a mixing bowl, add the butter, sugar and blend well with hand blender until soft.
- Add vanilla essence and beaten eggs little by little.
- In another bowl, add in the flour, baking pd, oats, raisins and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix in cut and fold method.
- Line the muffin moulds with paper or foil liners.
- Fill each mould with some batter and keep aside.
- Preheat the Philips airfryer at 180 degree C for 3 mins.
- Pull out the tray and place the muffin moulds and air fry for 10 mins at 180 degree C.
- Remove, cool and serve.
You could always reach me at my website for more amazing nutritious and delectable baked recipes at: www.vahrehvah.com
Enjoy Cooking and always remember that: “VahrehVah is all about inspiring others to cook”!