- Boil water in a pan and add salt, macaroni and boil it.
- Boil water in another pan and add butter, all purpose flour and saute it, later switch off flame and keep aside.
- To it add milk, fresh cream and place on top of stove.
- To it add pepper powder, little salt and mix it, cook until it becomes thick.
- Switch off flame and add boiled pasta mix it.
- Add mozzarella cheese and mix nicely, later transfer into tray and keep in deep freezer for 2-3 hrs.
- Remove from deep freezer and cut into thin slices.
- Dip this slices in beaten egg and coat it with bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry it on slow flame and transfer into paper towel.
Now cheesy macaroni is ready to serve.