1.Cut the edges of the raw banana and cut them into 2 halves.
2.Keep the same in the cooker with half a cup of water for one whistle without removing the skin.
3. Pour oil in the frying pan and when oil becomes hot, add mustard seeds, Garlic and curry leaves. Fry them for few seconds.
4. Now add turmeric powder, hing, red chilli power, sambar powder and salt in the oil and fry for few seconds.
5. Now cut the boiled raw banana into medium size slices and leave them in the pan and cook in low flame.
6. After 5 minutes, turn the banana slices on the other side to let that part get fried.
7. Leave it for another 5 minutes and transfer the fried slices into a plate.
8. Raw Banana is ready to be served.
9. Its good as a side dish for rice/sambar/rasam.