- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour, butter, milk, 30 gms sugar and mix nicely to make a pastry dough.
- Take a bowl and add corn flour, lemon juice and mix it without lumps.
- Heat the pan and add little water, butter, lemon rind and boil it.
- Add sugar and melt it later add corn flour and lemon juice mixture then boil for 1 minute and switch off the flame.
- whisk whole egg, egg yolk and transfer into above lemon mixture on slow flame mix nicely later switch off the flame.
- When mixture cools down pour it into piping bag. Divide the pastry dough into small portion and roll like small chapathi.
- Place chapathi in the mould and cut edges, do docking with fork and bake it for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, pour lemon mixture inside baked pastry cup with piping bag.
- Bake again for 5 minutes and demould later garnish with pistachios.
Now lemon tarts are ready to serve.