- Make a paste with honey and dates in a bowl.
- Then make it like a small cylinder shape.
- Take aluminum foil place the cylinder shape on it and wrap it like a toffee.
- Keep this in refrigerator.
- Take a bowl add flour, corn flour and make it like a batter.
- In a hot pan apply oil then pour the wrappers batter and again pour back the batter in the same bowl.
- Once the sides are coming out then transfer it on a corn starch which is dusted it on surface.
- Repeat same process for all wrappers.
- Now take out the toffee from refrigerator then cut sides with a knife and cut into parts.
- Place one wrapper on a chopping board and open two pancakes from foil.
- Then trim the sides, add slurry to it and seal it across.
- Wrap the sides like a toffee and repeat same process for all pan cakes.
- Transfer these pancakes in a hot oil and take out when it is fried.
- Take a pan add sugar and melt it, then add cream to it.
- Switch off the flame then add sesame seeds, toffees and coat it.
- Serve it with ice cream in a serving plate.
Now date candy toffee pancake is ready.