- In a hot pan add chopped onions, butter, garlic and saute it.
- Then add salt, chili flakes, rosemary, thyme then saute it and transfer into a plate.
- In a bowl add flour, yeast, sugar, water, oil then add roasted onions (2/3rd) and make it a dough.
- Rest it for 30minutes.
- Divide the dough into portions and apply ghee on the surface of a bowl.
- Now transfer the divided portions into the bowl and add roasted onions(1/3rd) press it then add grated cheese on top of it.
- Bake the dough at 200 centigrade for about 17-18minutes.
- After 18minutes take out the bake dough which is puffed.
Now cheese and onion pull apart bread is ready to serve.