- Take a mixie jar and add flattened rice and make into powder.
- Take a pan and add jaggery, little water and boil it until it come to single string consistency.
- Drop little jaggery syrup into cup containing water, so that it forms small ball.
- Switch off flame and remove pan from stove.
- Add carrot, fresh coconut, flattened rice powder and mix nicely.
- Place it on stove and add cardamom powder and mix nicely.
- Take small dumpling and press it with hand to give a shape of flat round.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the round pieces and transfer into paper towel.
Now crispy carrot and coconut burelu are ready to serve.