Preparation of Ajwain Puris:
- Take crushed ajwain in a bowl, add semolina, wheat flour, salt, oil along with some water and mix to a stiff dough.
- Now take smallportions of dough, roll them into small puris, deep fry in hot oil and transfer to a plate.
Preparation of Raw Banana Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds when they splutter, add cumin seeds, dry red chilies, finely chopped ginger, turmeric powder, hing, chopped onions, curry leaves, slitted green chilies, salt and saute till onions turn slightly transparent.
- Then add the prepared chickpea flourbatter made with ajwain, baking soda, a pinch of salt and water, cook well.
- Add the boiled & mashed raw bananas and let it cook for about 5-10 minutes on slow flame.
Delicious Raw Banana Curry is now ready to serve withAjwain Puris.