- Take a bowl and add 1 ½ cup wheat flour and sufficient water to mix it like puri dough.
- Then make the puri’s and cut into pieces.
- Take a pan and add 2 cups of water and jaggery then boil to make jaggery syrup.
- Now add the puri pieces and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then take a small bowl and add ½ cup wheat flour, colour powder, ghee, salt, water and mix it thoroughly and add to the jaggery syrup.
- To this add sesame seeds, cashew nuts, raisins and cardamom powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then garnish with dates, almonds, cashew nuts. Now mix thoroughly.
Serve the vothula payasam.