- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour bowl, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder and mix it.
- In a bowl and whisk egg, later add powder sugar, oil, buttermilk and mix it.
- Add vanilla essence, vinegar, raspberry food colour to the egg mixture and mix it.
- To it, add all purpose flour mixture and mix nicely.
- Grease butter to muffin mould, pour batter in it.
- Bake it at 180 degree centigrade for 15 minutes and rest it aside.
- Take butter, powder icing sugar and mix nicely, add vanilla essence and mix again, later ransfer into piping bag.
- Spread it on top of muffins and sprinkle silver balls.
Now red velvet cupcakes are ready to serve.