- Wash, de-vein and drain the water off the prawns completely and keep aside.
- Make a coarse paste with green chillies, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add 1 large sized sliced onions, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt to taste, red chilli powder, tablespoon green chilli coarse paste, little oil and mix all the ingredients well.
- Heat oil in wide mouth big pan, when the oil is hot enough, add the onion masala mixture and saute it for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the prawns and stir well so that the masala is nicely coated with the prawns, allow cooking in its own juices (do not add water at all).
- Add chopped tomato pieces and mix well so that they get mashed completely.
- When the oil oozes out from the sides and all the moisture is dried up, then add chopped coriander leaves, stir and switch off the flame.
Spicy and tasty TALALELI KOLAMBI SAUTEED PRAWNS IN MAHARASHTRIAN STYLE is ready to serve.