- Dry roast moong dal till it slightly changes in color, transfer to bowl with water and soak it for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Take oats in a pan, add required amount of ghee, fry till they slightly change in color, transfer to a plate and keep aside.
- Boil water ina vessel, add soaked moong dal and cook till it reachesmashy consistency.
- Now add jaggery and cook by stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes, add roasted oats, stir it, sprinkle cardamom powder and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat ghee in a pan, add chopped cashew nuts, raisins and transfer to the cooking pan with oats pongal, mix well and transfer to serving bowl.
Delicious Sweet Oats Pongal is now ready to serve.