- First take snake gourd and cut them in to roundles and some to strips.
- In a bowl, add chickpea flour, rice flour, salt, carom seeds, turmeric powder, chili powder, cooking soda, mix this well.
- Take another bowl, add ginger garlic paste along with some water mix it to thin paste.
- To it, even add the chickpea flour mixture and mix it well.
- Then add water to it, make it to a thin batter, take the snake gourd slices.
- At last, dip it into the batter and deep fry until golden colour.
Serve this with curd rice, or sambhar rice.