- Take a blender, add raisins, red chilies, half of the chopped onions, vinegar, blend it till a fine paste.
- Take a presure cooker, add oil, garam masala (cloves, cinnamon, cardamom), cumin seeds, rest of the remaining onion, salt, mix well.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and saute it.
- Add the blended paste to the above pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- In it, even add seena mutton, coriander powder, cumin powder, coconut powder, mix well, if required add water, cook it with closed lid on slow flame till mutton is tender.
- Onces the mutton is cooked for around 30 minutes, remove the lid and cook till water evaporates then season it with garam masala powder, chopped coriander leaves.
DeliciousSeena With Raisins Curry is now ready to serve.