- Soak and boil moong dal until it is soft.
- Take a pan and add jaggery, moong dal, cardamon powder and saute until jaggery melts and transfer into a mixie jar to make thick paste.
- Take a mixie jar and add soaked urad dal blend into a paste, transfer into a bowl and add rice flour, pinch of salt and mix to make bajji batter consistency.
- Take small dumpling of moong dal mixture and make small round balls.
- Coat moong dal balls with urad dal batter and deep fry in hot oil.
- Transfer into a paper towel and allow it rest for 5 minutes.
Now poornam boorelu are ready to serve.