- Boil milk in a container and meanwhile blend almonds, cashews into a coarse powder.
- Now add soaked rice into it and blend it again in to a coarse paste.
- Once the milk starts boiling add this paste and mix it well.
- Cook this for 15-20minutes on slow flame by continuously stirring it.
- After 5 min add cardamom powder, sugar and mix it thoroughly.
- When it thickens remove it from flame and prepare for tempering.
- In a hot pan add ghee, cashew nuts, almonds, and keep mixing.
- Once the color changes a little, switch off the flame and add it to the sweet.
Serve hot or chilled it tastes yummy.