- Take a bowl, add mince meat, salt, garam masala powder, chopped green chillies, onions, mint leaves, coriander leaves, mix this well.
- Later, divide the above mixture into equal portions and make them into patties.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions, salt, cook this till onions are golden in colour.
- Now, add turmeric powder, chopped green chillies, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, cook this on slow flame till raw flavor is gone,
- Then add trimmings of the meat, cook it for a minute.
- Add water (as required) to the same pan and cook it with closed lid for about another 15 minutes. Then add tomato puree, mix it and let it cook for some more minutes,
- In the same pan, add some water, cook it for about 2 minutes and sprinkle some chopped mint leaves, garam masala powder, mix it well and switch off the flame.
- Heat oil in another pan, place patties and cook them till they are golden in colour.
ServeMutton Kheema Masala Kabab with plain rice.