- In a bowl, add all purpose flour, crushed cashew nut powder, Baking powder, baking soda, saffron strands, ghee, salt, curd, and make it into a soft dough.
- Then in another pan, prepare sugar syrup by adding sugar and water till it reaches one string consistency.
- Later add lemon juice so that sugar syrup doesn'tform any lumps.
- Now, with the dough make small dumplings, then press in the middle with a finger to get the badusha shape.
- Then deep fry them in hot oil for about 7-8 minutes.
- At last, let them rest in sugar syrup and serve it.
DeliciousCashewnut Badusha is now ready to serve.