- Take a bowl, add all-purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, a pinch of baking soda, mix nicely and keep aside.
- Take separately egg whites and yolk in two separate bowls.
- In a small bowl, add instant coffee powder, little hot water and mix it.
- Then add vanilla essence, mix it and add this mixture to egg yolk bowl. To it, add oil, mix it and keep aside.
- In a bowl, add egg white, icing sugar and whisk until we get nice peaks.
- Take all-purpose flour mixture bowl, add coffee mixture, egg white mixture and mix slowly with a spatula.
- In a baking tray greased dusted the flour Pour this cake mixture.
- Bake at 180-degree centigrade for about 20 to 25 minutes and rest it for some time. Later de-mold and cut into pieces.
Now cappuccino cake is ready to serve.