- Place 4 bread slice in the oven until it for a brown color toast.
- Take a bowl, add lettuce, boiled egg and cut into pieces, add onions, salt, coriander leaves, pepper powder and mix then keep aside.
- Take a bowl and add corn, 1 egg, cheese, breadcrumb, and mix nicely.
- Place a pie mould with little oil in hot pan, pour cheese mixture and cook it with closed lid on it.
- Remove pie mould and flip, then cook on another side, transfer to a plate.
- Add little oil in the same pan, pour one egg and make an omelet.
- Cut the toasted bread slices with round shape mould.
- Place one toast with the crispy side at the bottom and on it place cheese omelet.
- On it place another toasted bread with the soft side at the bottom by applying mustard.
- Then place boiled egg and lettuce mixture, tomato ketchup with another bread toast on it tops.
- At last, on top of it place plain omelet with red chilies and cut into two halves.
Now triple layered egg sandwich is ready to serve.