- First, peel the skin of parval and slit them and scoop out the seeds.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onions, and crushed ginger, grated potato, salt, turmeric, seeds of parval, raisins, chilli powder, coriander powder, green chillies, and mix it.
- Then add roasted chana powder, 1/2 teaspoon of amchur powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice, mix it again, switch off the flame.
- Stuff this mixture into the parvaland keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan add cumin seeds, and arrange the stuffed parval in a pan and lid on cook for some time on a slow flame.
- At last, sprinkle garam masala, amchur powder, chopped coriander leaves on top and switch off the flame, and sprinkle lemon juice.
Serve hot this with rice, chapatti.