- In a mixing bowl, take flour. Add salt and little oil in it.
- Slowly add warm water to the flour, just enough to form a firm dough, and knead it until smooth. Cover, and let it rest at for least 1/2 hour.
- Then again knead it for 5 minutes.
- Divide dough intosmall balls and roll out into rounds on an oiled board.
- Heat oil in apan or kadai. Once oil get hot, Fry the poori one at a time, holding them under the oil on the first side until they puff. Turn and fry until light brown.
- Take out on a paper towel so extra oil get absorb.
Serve hot with curd or aloo curry.