- Take a pan, add water, sugar, and vinegar.
- Then add chopped field beans and salt as per taste and put on the lid.
- After few minutes, take off the lid and saute all these nicely.
- Then take another pan, add peanuts and sesame seeds, roast it.
- Take an electric blender add fresh coconut pieces and garlic and grind it. Keep this on a separate plate.
- Then take an electric blender, add roasted ingredients and make into a fine paste then keep aside.
- Now, take a pan add oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, chopped onion, chopped green chilies, salt as per taste.
- Then add coriander powder and chopped field beans.
- Add coconut and garlic paste and mix it well.
- Then add peanuts and sesame mixture powder and mix it well. Saute it nicely for few minutes.
FIELD BEANS DRY CURRY is ready to serve.