- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan, add turmeric powder, chickpea flour, roast it on a very low flame for few minutes and cool it down to room temperature.
- Transfer this roasted chickpea flour toa bowl, add red chili powder, garam masala powder, salt and mix well.
- Now add hung yogurt to the same bowl and mix well (to a thick batter).
- Crush cashew nuts, almonds, pistachios in a dinchik, transfer to a plate.
- Now to the same plate add khoya, pinch of salt, red chili powder, garam masala powder, knead it like a dough.
- Then divide the dough into small portions.
- Take small portions of flavored dry fruits mixture, dip it in hung yogurt mixture.
- Later coat it with all purpose flour and flatten them intopatties.
- Deep fry these patties in hot oil till they turn slightly brown in color.
Delicious Dahi Kabab is now ready to serve.