- Remove the peel and cut corn seeds using knief.
- Take the mixie jar and add green chillies, cumin seeds, coriander leaves, ginger garlic paste, roasted chana dal, garam masala, corn and blend it into a coase paste.
- Add salt, all purpose flour, mix well and make round patti using hands.
- Heat the pan, place the patti, sprinkle ghee on top and cook it on both sides.
- Hot Corn Pattis are ready to serve then..
Prepartion of Corn pakoda :
- Heat oil in a pan, place the corn fritters (i.e., corn pakoda) and deep fry until golden brown in colour.
Serve the hot patti and pakoda with tomato or chilly sauce.