- Dry roast coriander seeds, grind them to acarosepowder and keep aside.
- Now,grind the soaked and peeled almonds by adding milk.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add coriander powder along with almond paste and cook it on slow flame till it gets to a thicker consistency.
- In the same pan, add freshly grated coconut, sugar, grated khoya and cook it again on slow flame till the ghee oozes out.
- Now spread this mixture on a greased plate and when cooled cut them to the desired shape.
Delicious Coriander Burfi is now ready to serve