- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, salt, sugar, yeast, 1 teaspoon of oil or olive oil, water and mix nicely to make a dough, allow it for proof for 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic, blanched tomatoes and cook it.
- Add oregano, brown sugar, salt, vinegar and saute it, cover it with lid and cook it.
- Take dough and roll it with rolling pin into round shape.
- Place it on baking tray and press edges.
- On it top spread the prepared sauce and arrange cheese slices, basil leaves.
- Bake it at 220 degree centigrades for 10 -15 minutes and check in between.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle olive oil and cut into pieces.
Now margaretha pizza is ready to serve.