Preparation of Apple Milkshake:
- In a blender, add sliced apples, cinnamon powder, ice cubes, oats, milk, jaggery and grind it to a juice consistency.
Preparation of Sweet Pongal:
- Roast cashew nuts, raisins, almond flakes in half teaspoon of ghee and sauté it.
- Then add oats to the same pan and fry it for about 1 minute. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat half teaspoon of ghee in a pan, add split green gram and sauté it.
- Then add 1 cup of water and semi-cook the dal.
- Add jaggery to the same pan and cook for about 3 minutes with closed lid.
- In it, add oats and cook by stirring occasionally with closed lid for about 2-3 minutes on slow flame.
- At last season with cardamom powder and mix well. Switch off the flame and let it cook in steam for another 4-5 minutes.
Now Delicious Sweet Pongal is ready to serve with yummy Apple Milkshake.