- Take a bowl add wheat flour, salt, oil, water and make it like a dough.
- Roll it like a chapatti then add salt, red chilli powder, Carom seeds(ajwain), ghee and spread it.
- Now cut into many pieces and take the big piece then add small piece on top it repeat it till the end and press it.
- Transfer these into the refrigerator for 5 minutes and take off it.
- Now roll it like a chapatti.
- Then transfer on to a pan and add ghee to it.
- Roast it on both the sides and turn it off after roasting.
Now solah parath wala paratha is ready to serve.