- Take a mixie jar and add roasted chana dal and blend into not too fine or too coarse fine powder.
- Take a bowl, add roasted chana dal powder, garam masala, green chillies, coriander powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, lime juice, onions and mix nicely and keep stuffing mixture aside.
- In another bowl add wheat flour, salt and water mix nicely to make a soft dough, add little oil and knead dough then keep aside.
- Divide dough into small portion and make a well using hand and stuff the mixture in the center and seal edges.
- Dust some flour and roll the paratha into round shape.
- Heat tawa and place paratha and cook it on both side with little oil.
Now Sattu ka Paratha is ready to serve.