- Heat butter in a pan and add garlic, ginger, green chillies, sweet corn and saute it for 1 minute.
- Add boiled spinach and again saute it for 1 minute.
- Take a bowl add cornstarch, little bit of milk and mix it and keep aside.
- Now add nutmeg, water, salt to above spinach mixture and boil it for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add milk, sugar, cornstarch mixture and again boil it for 1 minute then switch off the flame and transfer into a serving bowl.
Tasty palak and corn soup is ready to serve.