- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour, corn flour, salt, water and mix nicely to make thin batter.
- Add mango pulp and mix it, later add oil and mix nicely.
- Heat little oil in a pan and wipe with tissue paper.
- Pour one ladleful batter, rotate it and pour excess batter into a same bowl, cook it for 30 sec and transfer into a plate.
- Take a bowl and add mango pieces, caster sugar and mix it.
- Place mango mixture on crepe and fold into triangle shape.
- Heat another pan and melt sugar, once sugar is caramelized add 1 tablespoon mango pulp and mix nicely.
- Take a serving plate, arrange stuffed crepe and pour caramelized mango syrup on them. Garnish with diced mango.
Now mango crepes are ready to ser[ve.