- Take flour in a bowl then add butter to crumble with your fingers.
- Add castor sugar, few drops of water and prepare a dough by kneading.
- Now to prepare lemon filling add water in a hot pan then add sugar and let it boil.
- Meanwhile in a bowl take some corn flour and water to make nice paste.
- To the sugar solution we will add some lemon juice, flour mixture and keep stirring it.
- Switch off the gas and keep stirring constantly by adding lemon rind, egg yolk, butter and mix it well.
- Divide the dough and roll it by using dusting flour and pull it on the rolling and just place on the pie mould.
- Make holes using a fork and bake it in oven for 15-20 minutes for 180 degrees.
- For topping take 1 egg white and start beating and add sugar into it while beating.
- Once the tart is baked take it out and add lemon mixture then set it properly and refrigerate it.
- Once it is refrigerated add the marine on it and spread it.
Now with a blow torch heat the top layer and the dish is ready.