Every thing about My Favorite Chicken Snack Recipes | Vahrehvah :
Snacks are one of the most important foods that most of us love to munch on. Snacks are also important for energy and nutrients that you need throughout the day and are easy to carry or put them in lunch box, picnics or during travelling. Snacking among kids has become an addiction especially in between meals. Here, I’m showcasing my favorite Chicken Snack recipes which is truly an eye appeal and temptation to our taste buds.
Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favorite of all beyond belief! The modern chicken is a descendant of red junglefowl hybrids along with the grey junglefowl first raised thousands of years ago, in the northern parts of the Indian subcontinent. Chicken as a meat has been depicted in Babylonian carvings from around 600 BC. Chicken was one of the most common meats available in the Middle Ages. It was one of the basic ingredients in the so-called white dish, a stew usually consisting of chicken and fried onions cooked in milk and seasoned with spices and sugar. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavor may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily. Indian chicken dish is famous world over for mouthwatering tandoori varities, curries, tikkas and gravies. Chicken tikkas and pakoras are served as starters. While butter chicken, chicken curry, chicken chettinad are served in main course or an accompaniment
Chicken being easy to cook meat, full of proteins has made a lot of us in indulging eating a variety of Chicken snacks. Here is a variety of Chicken Snack recipes that you all will surely love to eat and hence will surely give a try-
- Batter Fried Chicken: There are various variations of making a batter fried chicken while this is one of the simplest and easiest ways of preparing non-vegetarian starter/ appetizer. On bite, the fried chickenis extremely succulent and yummy to taste.
- Crispy Chicken Cutlets: Mashed potato and chicken mixed with some chopped vegetables, spice them and cover with crunchy bread crumbs, dee-fried. This is a fast and easy recipe to make on a busy night.
- Crispy Baked Chicken Strips: Marinated chicken strips nicely crumbed and baked in the oven till they are crunchy outside and very soft inside.
- Turkey Burger: It is a healthy alternative to traditional beef burgers, lower in fat & cholesterol.
- Popcorn Chicken: Popcorn chicken makes a great appetizer.it is a smaller version of chicken nuggets. Popcorn chicken requires really small pieces, but this is time consuming, so people make them a little bigger.
- Steamed Chicken Momos: Steamed chicken momos are a traditional delicacy prepared usually in the states of Tibet, Bhutan, Sikkim, Nepal and Ladakh stuffed with chicken stuffing.
- Gold Coin Chicken: Chicken gold coin is a Chinese style gold coin made with chicken. This yummy lip smacking gold coin waters your mouth and it is a perfect snack for a party.
- Chicken Drum Beater: Minced chicken seasoned and make a dumpling and just stick it to the skewers in the shape of drum beater and deep fry especially kid will like this kind of snacks.
- Chicken Burger masala: A chicken sandwich or chicken burger is typically a boneless, skinless, breast of chicken in a bun or between two slices of bread.
- Chicken Pakoda: Yummy and delicious appetizers or snacks made with succulent chicken pieces and spices combined together and coated with a spicy batter, deep fried to make exotic and exceptionally tasty pakodas.
- If you are preparing it as snack for kids, then reduce the quantity of ginger, garlic and red chillies and makes it less spicy.
- If you’re looking for a great source of lean, low fat protein, this bird is the word. The protein in chicken lends itself to muscle growth and development, and help support a healthy body weight and aid weight loss.
- If you’re entering your senior years and you’re concerned about Osteoporosis or arthritis, eating chicken will aid in your fight against bone loss thanks to the protein punch it packs!
- Chicken is also rich in phosphorus, an essential mineral that supports your teeth and bones, as well as kidney, liver, and central nervous system function.
- Chicken is high in retinol, alpha and beta-carotene, and lycopene, all derived from vitamin A, and all vital for healthy eyesight.
Do go ahead and enjoy preparing these chicken dishes which will keep you finger licking. Do try Chicken dishes as it’s worth the effort.