- Soak urad dal for about 2 hour and grind to fine paste.
- In a bowl, add urad dal paste, rice flour, all purpose flour, salt (to taste), pinch of baking powder, mix it once and add required water to make a dosa batter consistency.
- In this add ½ teaspoon of honey, mix it (it gives nice colour to the dosa).
- Heat the dosa tawa, pour one ladleful of dosa batter on it, spread nicely as a regular dosa.
- On top of it, break one egg, add some oil, gun powder, even add sliced onions, green chilies, coriander leaves, tomato slices, add the any type of vegetable korma curry, cook it for 1 minute.
Serve this delicious dosa hot.