- Heat pan, add sugar along with ½ cup of water and boil it until it is caramelized and switch off the flame.
- In another bowl, add colostrum milk, milk, cardamom powder, jaggery, crushed pepper, and mix nicely.
- Take silicon cupcake moulds and pour caramelized sugar at the base.
- On top of it, pour colostrum milk mixture and place in pressure cooker with little water and steam it without whistle for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow it rest and de-mould into a serving plate.
Now caramel junnu is ready to serve.