1. Take the flour into a bowl.
2. Peel the avocados and separate the seed from the flesh. Add the flesh into a blender, add enough amount of water so that when you blend the mixture it should turn out into a puree.
3. Add some salt into the flour. Add this avocado puree frequently to the flour and mix it into a dough. Knead the dough till it becomes into a proper dough.
4. Add some oil on top of the dough to soften the dough.
5. Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes and when you touch the dough it should be so soft and ready to prepare the rotis.
6. Now prepare equal portions of dough into some balls and roll them using rolling pin.
7. Heat the pan and fry the rotis without adding any oil or butter.Rotis should blow up like fulkas so that it would be pretty much easier for any one to break it with three fingers and eat it.