- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, salt, 3-4 cubes of butter and mix nicely to make a dough using water.
- Remove apple peel and chop into thin slices and transfer into a bowl, add caster sugar, cinnamon powder, 1 cube of butter and mix nicely.
- Dust some flour and roll dough into a slightly thick sheet and cut into round shape using knife and tart mold.
- Place sheet in a mold and with leftover dough cover the tart mold like as shown in the video.
- Fill the tart mold with apple mixture. Pour beaten egg mixture and cover it with another dough sheet by giving a cross mark in the center.
- On it slightly, give an egg or butter wash.
- Bake at oven 180ºC for 15-20 minutes. Demould and rest it for some time.
Now apple tart is ready to serve.