Rate the recipe
0 reviews so far
|Published||August 24, 2007||Cooking Time (mins)|
|Main Ingredient||Flour||Preparation Time||mins|
Recipe of Tandoolache ghavan
|cumin seeds||To Taste|
1. Soak rice flour in water or buttermilk. The batter should be of spreadable consistency, but should not be too thick or too dilute.
2. Chop onion into thin vertical pieces. Chop green chilies.
3. Add onion pieces, chilies, cumin seeds and salt to the batter and mix.
4. Heat a griddle.
6. Once the griddle is hot enough, reduce the heat and grease it with 2 tsp oil.
7. Now quickly spread the batter over the griddle. Make it even and as thin as possible.
8. Once the bottom side is golden brown, flip and cook the top.
9. Remove and top with ghee. Serve hot with coconut chutney.