Rate the recipe
1 reviews so far
|Published||August 10, 2007||Cooking Time (mins)|
|Main Ingredient||Spinach||Preparation Time||mins|
|Palak Bhaaji is very famous and a healthy north Indian dish which is now prepared by many due to its high nutritional values and health benefits.|
Recipe of Palak Bhaaji
|garlic cloves, chopped finely||60||Grams|
|A pinch of asafoetida||Pinch|
1. Clean the spinach and chop them finely. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry the red chilies, chopped onions and chopped garlic until golden in color.
3. Then add chili powder, turmeric, asafoetida and fry for few minutes.
4. Now, add chopped spinach and fry for few more minutes.
5. Add salt, cover the pan and cook until the spinach gets tender.
6. Serve hot with chapaties.