|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time|
Recipe of Pal Kozhukattai
|Coconut Milk (taken From Half The Coconut)||1||Cup|
- Mix flour, sugar and some water in a bowl and bring it to a soft dough.
- Make small balls out of it and keep aside.
- In a pan mix water, salt and coconut milk allow to boil.
- Into the boiling mixture slowly place these flour balls.
- Allow the contents to be boiled for about 5-10 minutes so that the ball is cooked well.
- Stir the contents now and then when only the mixture remains in a gravy state .
Posted Sep 6, 2007