|Published||Sep 7, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Veg-Main||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of Methi Paneer
|Oil For Deep Frying||To Fry|
- Add handful of salt for 6-8 hours to fenugreek leaves.
- Wash & drain the excessive salt. This will avoid the bitterness of fenugreek leaves.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, and salt and fry again for a few minutes.
- Cut the paneer into cubes. Deep fry. Soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Add the paneer and fenugreek leaves and cook for a few minutes. Don`t cover the methi while cooking as that would make it lose its color.
- Serve hot.
Posted Sep 7, 2007