|Published||May 1, 2009||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg-Main||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Lamb||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Liver masala is a nice dry dish and a popular dish in dhabas and restaurants especially to have with drinks. Made with a mixture of spices and liver together combined and nicely coated
Recipe of Liver Masala
|Garama Masalas||2 no each||Numbers|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1||Teaspoons|
|Red Chili Powder||1||Tablespoons|
- Take a bowl add liver pieces into it add some milk to it and soak for 30min and then wash it with water, then add pinch of red chilli powder,salt,oil,ginger garlic past and mix it well.
- Now take a nonstick pan add little oil then add the spices mixed liver pieces into it and saute them and let it cook for 5min and transfer it to another plate.
- Take the same pan add oil, garama masalas, onions,ginger garlic paste,turmeric, mix them then add red chilli powder,coriander powder,coconut powder saute them add little water and let it cook for 5-10 min in very low flame.
- Once masala is cooked add the cooked liver pieces into it and close with a lid cook for 2-3 min in slow flame.
- After 3min remove the lid add some chopped coriander leaves if required lemon juice and serve.
Posted May 1, 2009