|Recipe Type||Non Veg-Main||Preparation Time|
Recipe of Egg Fried Rice
|Ginger Garlic Paste||2||Teaspoons|
|Cooked Plain Rice||3||Cup|
|Cliantro (finely Chopped )||To Taste|
- Take a pan add oil and when it heats up add in the onions, green chillies and fry until golden brown in colour.
- Add in the ginger-garlic paste and fry for a minute
- Break the eggs into it and mix well. Allow the eggs to cook.
- When the eggs are done scramble them, add in the cooked rice, salt, pepper powder and mix well.
- Fry for 3-4 min, garnish with cliantro and serve hot or cold.
This fried rice is good without any side dishes.
Posted Sep 17, 2007