|Published||Aug 22, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of CRULLERS
|Baking Powder A||Pinch|
|Nutmeg (Jaiphal) Grated A||Pinch|
|Sieved Refined Flour||2||Cup|
- Cream the butter and sugar in a basin with a wooden spoon.(creaming is mixing the sugar with the butter till the sugar gets dissolved or partly dissolved in the butter.)
- Add the beaten eggs into the basin and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon till the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Eve the refined flour along with the baking powder into the basin.mix thoroughly all the ingredients in the basin adding the milk.
- Add the cinnamon and the nutmeg.
- Make a dough using a little water.
- Knead until smooth and soft and the dough is free from stickiness.
- Allow the dough to stand for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into even sized balls.""""""i know that many of u might be amateurs at cooking, but dont worry if you cant make balls make whatever shape u can manage-- the final product is going to be the same.
- Roll the balls into 3" diameter rounds having a thickness of 0.5 cms.
- Make a hole in the centre of each rounds so that it resembles like doughnuts.
- Deep fry in a kadai till golden brown in colour.drain.
- Sprinkle the powdered sugar on top.
Posted Aug 22, 2007